After 15 years of teaching, writing, and editing English, I started
Editing to a T because I love helping others communicate more effectively.
I’m all about communication. Whether you need an editor, proofreader, writer, or other type of language wrangler, I’ll get the job done. Together, we can make sure your message is loud and clear.
The Web is a big place. With so many voices vying for attention, getting noticed and being heard is a common challenge. Let me help you convey your message clearly and concisely so that your website makes a first impression that lasts.
Recently Published Articles
- Strutta - 3 Ways to Make Pinterest Part of Your Marketing Strategy
- Strutta - 5 In-store Promotion Ideas for Retailers
- BCBusiness - Say It Plainly
- Plain Language Association International - PLAIN 2013 Conference
- BCBusiness - HR Conference Offers Inspiration, Innovation
- BCBusiness - Season of Giving